- vt. 使变形；使畸形
- vi. 变形
"the heat deformed the plastic sculpture"
twist and press out of shape
cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form;
"bend the rod"
"twist the dough into a braid"
"the strong man could turn an iron bar"
"The sidewalk deformed during the earthquake"
alter the shape of (something) by stress;
"His body was deformed by leprosy"
assume a different shape or form
- Sitting badly for long periods of time can deform your spine.
- Shoes that are too tight deform the feet.
- His leg was deformed in an accident.
- She has a deformed foot and can't walk very easily.
- The silver was deformed under stress.
Sight so deform what heart of rock could long Drie-ey'd behold?出自： Milton
The square..had mean little huts, deforming its ample space.出自： N. Hawthorne
- mar 破坏
- disfigure 使丑陋
- blemish 瑕疵
- spoil 宠坏
- contort (使)扭曲
- knot 结
- deface 损坏外观
- distort 歪曲
- twist 缠绕
- bend 弯曲
- warp 使翘起
- buckle 扣子
- bow 弓
- ugly 丑陋的
- make 做
- change shape 改变形状
- wring 拧
- turn 翻转
- strain 拉紧
- flex 弯曲
- change form 改变形式