- vt. 使翘起；弄歪；歪曲
- vi. 变歪；扭曲
- n. 弯曲；歪曲；乖僻；经纱；绞船索
- Wavelength Routing Protocol，波长路由协议
- [S] 弯曲,歪斜 a twist out of a true level or straight line
- vt. & vi. 弄弯，变歪 (cause to) turn or twist out of shape
a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
a shape distorted by twisting or folding
a moral or mental distortion
yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat;
"The highway buckled during the heat wave"
- The heat has warped the boards.
- His judgement was warped by self-interest.
- Histories are often warped by biases.
- The window frames had begun to warp.
- A steel girder may warp in a fire.
- His judgment was warp by his self-interest.
- The fel energies of the Twisting Nether warp and defile all things about them.
- There is a warp in the board.
- As a million years of rainfall will smooth the slope of a mountain summit, so do a million misplaced moments warp our good intentions.
- In order for these abilities to be effective, fighter drones have the ability to warp so that they can follow any arbitrary object they need to be close to.
- Bitterness gave his outlook a peculiar warp.
- In this system, the warp yarns are fed to the loom.
- There's a warp in this record.
- This wood warps easily in damp conditions.
- If I put the shelves near the radiator, the heat might warp them.
- The newspaper warped his story.
- He was brought up by a mother who was completely mad,and unfortunately it had warded his mind.
- time warp 时间隧道
- warp thread 经线
- warp slippage 经纱打滑
- warp land 放淤地
- warp sizing 经纱上浆
- undressed warp 无浆经纱
- warp streak 反卷条花,经向条花...
- ground warp 地经
- warp tension 经纱张力
- warp satin 经面缎纹织物...
- twist warp 扭曲
- warp beam 经轴
- warp velvet 经天鹅绒
- warp clay 淤积粘土
- warp pique 经向凸纹布
- warp soil 放淤土
- trawl warp 拖网包裹
- warp separator 分经器
- level warp 【电脑】电脑游戏中改...
Enoch Powell has..changed the warp and woof of British politics.出自：Listener
Warped by sea damp, the doors were all stuck ajar.出自： E. Bowen
She accused him of warping the Beatles album she'd given him.出自： L. Alther
- distort 歪曲
- twist 缠绕
- bend 弯曲
- distortion 扭曲
- contort (使)扭曲
- pervert 误用
- deform 使变形
- change 变化
- damage 损害
- misrepresent 误称
- confuse 使困惑
- deviation 偏离
- knot 结
- alteration 改变
- color 颜色
- buckle 扣子
- warping 翘曲(淤填)
- deflection 歪斜
- garble 断章取义
- heave 用力举起
- falsify 伪造，篡改
- weft 纬线