- [C](乐队)指挥 person who directs the playing of a group of musicians
- [C]售票员,列车长 person who collects fares on a bus; person in charge of a train
- [C]导体 substance that conducts heat or electric current
the person who leads a musical group
a substance that readily conducts e.g. electricity and heat
the person who collects fares on a public conveyance
a device designed to transmit electricity, heat, etc.
- The conductor punched his bus ticket.
- She knows why the metal is the good conductor.
- Rubber is not a conductor, and neither is plastics.
- With his baton the conductor was beating time.
- Bernstein conducted Mahler like no other conductor.
- Who is the conductor of tonight's concert?
- The bus conductor collected money from the passengers.
- Copper is a good conductor of heat.
- master 主人
- director 董事
- electrode 电极
- rod 杆
- anode 阳极
- cathode 阴极
- probe 调查
- leader 领袖
- supervisor 监督人
- head 头部
- guide 向导
- executive 行政的
- pilot 飞行员
- manager 经理
- transmitter 传播者
- conveyor 输送机
- guard 看守
- superintendent 监督人
- marshal 陆空军元帅
- administrator 管理人
- usher 带位员
- maestro 艺术大师
- musician 音乐家
- choir master 唱诗班指挥
- choir 唱诗班
- music director 乐队指挥
- insulator 绝缘体