- =rewritable optical disc 【计】可重写光盘
- [C]竿,杆,棒 a long think pole
a long thin implement made of metal or wood
any rod-shaped bacterium
a linear measure of 16.5 feet
a square rod of land
a visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
a gangster's pistol
- The concrete walls are reinforced with steel rods.
- He sank the metal rod in before the concrete set.
- I knew I was in trouble when I was taken to the garage with a rod.
- I bought a new fishing rod last Sunday.
- Pass me a bamboo rod.
- The rod bent as he pulled in the fish.
- The wheels of the toy car were fixed on metal rods.
He was..sentenced to..twenty strokes of the birch rod.出自： L. Strachey
Negroes have been battered by the iron rod of oppression.出自： M. L. King