- vi. 闹哄哄地忙乱，奔忙 hurry;do sth with energy
- [U]忙乱，喧扰 activity or excitement
- [C]裙撑，衬垫 a frame,pad,or bunch of material used to make a skirt stick out；liner
a rapid active commotion
a framework worn at the back below the waist for giving fullness to a woman's skirt
move or cause to move energetically or busily;
"The cheerleaders bustled about excitingly before their performance"
- He hated being transplanted from his home in the country to the noise and bustle of life in the city.
- It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.
- She is always bustling about the house.
- She bustled the children off to school.
- Workers bustled about to make everything ready for the performance.
- She sat at desk，watching the bustle outside the window.
- A bustle is used to make the dress look more beautiful.
- stir 激起
- activity 活动
- flurry 一阵疾风
- hubbub 嘈杂
- commotion 骚动
- fuss 大惊小怪
- trouble 困难
- noise 噪声
- excitement 激动
- to-do <非正式>骚动...
- hustle 催促
- action 行为
- movement 活动
- hustle and bustle 熙熙攘攘，忙碌...
- be on the go 忙碌(活跃
- hurry 匆忙
- rush 冲
- bustle about 忙碌
- ado 麻烦
- bustling adj. 忙忙碌碌的；活跃的‖bustlingly adv. 忙忙碌碌地；活跃地