the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
the consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event);
"the aftermath of war"
"in the wake of the accident no one knew how many had been injured"
the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward;
"the motorboat's wake capsized the canoe"
- The backwash of the passing boat took us a surprise.
- Famine is not the only backwash of drought in Africa.
- This rock was shaped by the backwash of the crashing waves.
- backwash valve 反冲洗阀
- backwash isotherm 反萃取等温线...
- backwash mark 回流痕
- swash-backwash zone 冲洗回流带
- backwash effect 出口畸形发展效应,反...
- recycled backwash water 循环的回洗水...
- backwash storage 冲洗水箱
- backwash procedure 反洗程序
- backwash water 回洗水
- backwash rate 反冲速度
- backwash ripple mark 回流波痕
- backwash vale 逆洗阀
- backwash liquor 反洗液
- backwash cycle 反冲洗周期