- vt.接见；采访；对 ... 进行面试
- [C]面谈,面试 meeting at which sb is asked questions to find out if he is suitable
- [C]采访,交谈 meeting at which a reporter, etc. asks sb questions in order to find out his views
- [C]会谈,会见 meeting between two people to discuss important matters, usually rather formally
- vi. & vt. 面试 conduct an interview with sb
- vt. 采访; 会见 ask sb questions in an interview
- the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited); often conducted by journalists;
"my interviews with teenagers revealed a weakening of religious bonds"
- a conference (usually with someone important);
"he had a consultation with the judge"
"he requested an audience with the king"
- conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting
- discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation;
"We interviewed the job candidates"
- go for an interview in the hope of being hired;
"The job candidate interviewed everywhere"
- How was your interview with Michigan?
- He mentioned that problem at our interviews.
- I think I fared quite well in the interview.
- May I make a few preliminary remarks before we start the interview?
- I thank you very much indeed for this interview.
- He indicated that the interview was over.
- In the prosecution of his duties, he had to interview people of all classes.
- They interview people from all walks of life.
- All the applicants were interviewed one by one.
- I'm interviewing all this afternoon.
- The interview overran by fifteen minutes.
- He had a television interview with a journalist.
The matter can't be discussed except at a personal interview.
Don't be late for your job interview.
In an exclusive interview with David Frost, the former president made many revelations.
The manager has an interview with us.
He'll interview all this afternoon.
We interviewed 8 people for the job.
I interviewed him about some things.
He was interviewed by a reporter.
- allow〔refuse〕 an interview with sb 同意〔拒绝〕会见某人
- give an interview to sb 接见某人
- request an interview with sb 请求会见某人
- brief interview 短暂的会见
- interview candidate 采访候选人
The interview had been a short one..both had confined themselves to a few words.出自：M. M. Kaye
The reporters tried to interview him.出自：B. Moore
The police chief issued a description of a man they want to interview.出自：Sunday Post (Glasgow)
- interview通常解释为“访问”，而不作为“接见”的意思。因此Peter interviewed Mecheal是“皮特访问麦克”，不是“皮特接见麦克”；
I have an interview tomorrow morning.
- ☆ 1514进年入英语，直接源自中古法语的entrevue，意为互相见面，互相拜访。
- interview:interview vt. 接见, 会见n. 接见, 会见习惯用语give an interview to sb. 接见某人have an interview with sb. 会见某人job int…