- vi. 遵从,依从,服从 do as one is requested, commanded, etc.; obey
act in accordance with someone's rules, commands, or wishes;
"He complied with my instructions"
"You must comply or else!"
"Follow these simple rules"
"abide by the rules"
- She was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply.
- He was willing to comply with my proposal.
- Everyone should comply with the law.
- Is it our duty to comply with his requests?
- I am sorry I am unable to comply with your request.
- He was told to pay the fine, but refused to comply.
- comply with (v.+prep.)
服从,遵从 act in accordance with a demand, rule, etc.
comply with sth
The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
The rule must be complied with.
She..prepared to comply with their aunt's demands.出自： H. James
The Ministry did not agree with it and did not propose to comply.出自： H. Wilson
Friends do not always comply with expectation.出自： Anthony Smith
- comply, mind, obey
- You should obey your teacher.你要听老师的话。
- We must obey the laws of our country.我们必须服从我国的法律。
- He refused to comply.他拒绝服从。
- You must comply with the law.你必须遵守法律。
- ☆ 14世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古法语的compli；最初源自古典拉丁语的complere，意为倒满。