- [P]欣然同意的 ready to agree
- 令人愉快的,惬意的 pleasing; giving pleasure
conforming to your own liking or feelings or nature;
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he's an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"
"an agreeable manner"
"salaries agreeable with current trends"
"plans conformable with your wishes"
"expressed views concordant with his background"
prepared to agree or consent;
"agreeable to the plan"
- I enjoyed an agreeable holiday this summer.
- We spent a most agreeable day together.
- I find her a very agreeable woman.
- To a more agreeable adviser, or one from whom he would be more likely to learn, Mr. Harthouse could never be recommended.
- I found him a very agreeable young person.
- That girl has agreeable manners.
- She has an agreeable voice.
- It is an agreeable weather.Let's go out for a walk.
- We proposed an arrangement agreeable to both sides.
- Are you agreeable?
- She is agreeable in manner.
- All the world are good and agreeable in your eyes.
- His company is agreeable to us.
- I gathered that my suggestion was quite agreeable to him.
- She always makes a particular point of being agreeable to them.
- Agreeable to her promise, she has come.
- The music is agreeable to the ear.
- He was quite agreeable to accepting the plan.
- I'm agreeable to doing what you suggest.
- I'm agreeable with your views.
- I am agreeable to do what you suggest.
- It's very agreeable to have you here.
- I found him most agreeable.
- agreeable在句中可用作定语、表语、宾语补足语,作表语时常与介词to连用(其后可接sb/sth/ v -ing),还可接动词不定式,意思与接“to v -ing”基本相同。
- agreeable可用very, most等修饰。
- agreeable, delightful, pleasant
- 这组词的共同意思是“令人愉快的”。其区别在于:agreeable指人或环境的协调、优雅而令人愉快; pleasant侧重于因事物的外表悦人或具有吸引力的特性,尤指具有某种情趣的事物; delightful往往指短时间激烈的情绪。