- n. 引用；表扬；(法律)传票
an official award (as for bravery or service) usually given as formal public statement
(law) the act of citing (as of spoken words or written passages or legal precedents etc.)
a short note recognizing a source of information or of a quoted passage;
"the student's essay failed to list several important citations"
"the acknowledgments are usually printed at the front of a book"
"the article includes mention of similar clinical cases"
a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
a summons that commands the appearance of a party at a proceeding
thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1948
- Space does not permit the citation of the examples.
- Some dictionary writer use citation to show what word mean.
- He had to sign the proposition for the citation.
- What kind of citation you are going to get?
- She was given a citation for her outstanding work.
- The matter at hand is this, I have directed a citation to be lodged in your daughter's hand.
I was graduated..with the highest possible degree citation.出自： T. Roethke