- 面包车（通常为 12 座左右）
- =Value-added Network【计】加值网路
- [C] (有篷的)货车 covered vehicle, with no side windows, for transporting goods or people
- [C] 〈英〉(铁路的)行李车; 有盖货车 a covered railway carriage for goods and sometimes people
- any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- the leading units moving at the head of an army
- (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- a camper equipped with living quarters
- a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- I was bundled into a police van.
- He brought three people to the party in his van.
- Two men in boiler suits emerged from inside the rear van of the train.
- The van is under attack.
- The United States is in the van of industrial nations.
- The race horses were vanned from here to there.
A mail van was parked beside my house when I got home.
The security van that brings our wages always varies its route.
No longer wings to fly but merely vans to beat the air.出自：T. S. Eliot
In the eighth century..England had claims to stand in the van of Western culture.出自：W. S. Churchill
The horse being vanned will need to be blanketed.出自：M. C. Self
- van:van n. 有篷货车, 先锋, 前驱, 前卫vt. 用车搬运 英英解释:名词van:1. any creative group active in the innovation and applic…