- n. 拖车；追踪者；活动房；预告片
- vt. 用拖车运
- vi. 乘拖车；住在拖车
someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- I connected the trailer to the car.
- That's a car with a trailer hitched on to it at the back of the road.
- Ken just grouses and drives toward Joe's trailer.
- Many of the illegal immigrants have extremely basic living conditions, often staying together in rundown trailer parks.
- Has the trailer lived up to your expectations?
- I watched a trailer for the screenplay of his memoirs.
- They trailered the boat to the beach.
- A man sat in the cab attached to the trailer vehicle.
- Melissa lived in a trailer park, miles from my campus, in one of a dozen turquoise units wedged between a bowling alley and the turnpike.
- trailer park 活动住屋或停车场...
- trailer camp 活动房集中地...
- full trailer 拖车
- trailer record 总结记录,后继记录,...
- trailer brake 拖车制动器
- trailer card 后续卡片,尾部卡片...
- tank trailer 运水拖车
- trailer platform 牵引式平板车,拖车平...
- truck trailer 载重拖车,货车挂车,...
- crawler trailer 履带拖车,履带拖拉机...
- trailer coupling 拖挂装置,拖车联结器...
- container trailer 集装箱挂车
- platform trailer 平板拖车
- control trailer 控制拖车
- trailer car 拖车
- pole trailer 脊梁式挂车,杆曳挂车...
- tractor trailer 拖拉机拖车
- trailer bus 附有拖车的大型汽车...
- trailer truck 拖车
- dump trailer 自卸挂车,翻斗挂车...
Hanging baskets..planted with..trailers to grow out through the mesh.出自：Which?