not liable to failure;
"a foolproof identification system"
"the unfailing sign of an amateur"
"an unfailing test"
always able to supply more;
"an unfailing source of good stories"
"a subject of unfailing interest"
"unfailing good spirits"
- Their discipline and good behaviour was unfailing.
- She fought the disease with unfailing good humour.
- Nature is always an unfailing fountain of inspiration.
- Everyone admired her patience and unfailing good humour.
- He can not have succeed without the unfailing support of his wife.
Impractically dressed..because of her unfailing optimism about the weather.出自： M. Roberts
His..unfailing politeness made him much admired.出自： S. Hastings