- adj. 三倍的；最高音部的；三重的
- v. （使）成三倍
- n. 三倍；最高音部
the pitch range of the highest female voice
having or denoting a high range;
"the boy still had a fine treble voice"
"the treble clef"
three times as great or many;
"a claim for treble (or triple) damages"
"a threefold increase"
having three units or components or elements;
"a ternary operation"
"a treble row of red beads"
"overcrowding made triple sessions necessary"
"triple time has three beats per measure"
having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities;
"a double (or dual) role for an actor"
"the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"
"every episode has its double and treble meaning"
"Triple your income!"
- Your desk is treble(triple) as big as mine.
- The chairman has already indicated his aim for the club this season and wants nothing less than the treble.
- There was a treble knock at the door.
- He has treble his income during the last few years.
- Profits in our company have trebled in the last two years.
- The house is worth treble what they paid for it.
- He sings treble.
- treble clef [音乐]高音谱号...
- treble superphosphate 三料过磷酸钙...
- treble riveting 三行铆接
- treble attenuation circuit 高音衰减电路...
- treble pump 三联泵
- treble control 高音控制
- treble frequency 高音频率
- treble planking 三层船壳板铺板法...
- treble block 三轮滑车
- treble boost 高音提升
- treble modulation 高音调制, 三重调制...
- treble loudspeaker 高音扬声器
- treble tariff 三重税
- treble corrector 高音补偿器
- treble riveted joint 三行铆钉接合...
- treble bond 三键
- treble speaker 高音电路, 高音扬声...
- treble cut 三纹,高音膝...
- treble cloths 三层织物
Boy trebles of thirteen or fourteen.出自： K. Amis
A treble inclosure of brick walls.出自： Gibbon
It was attended with a treble difficulty.出自： Sir W. Scott
Every..episode has its double and treble meaning.出自： F. Harrison
Double six thousand, and then treble that.出自：Merchant of Venice , Shakespeare
Pre-packaging..trebles a shop assistant's throughput.出自：Listener