- the pitch range of the highest female voice
- having or denoting a high range;
"the boy still had a fine treble voice"
"the treble clef"
- three times as great or many;
"a claim for treble (or triple) damages"
"a threefold increase"
- having three units or components or elements;
"a ternary operation"
"a treble row of red beads"
"overcrowding made triple sessions necessary"
"triple time has three beats per measure"
- having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities;
"a double (or dual) role for an actor"
"the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"
"every episode has its double and treble meaning"
- sing treble
- increase threefold;
"Triple your income!"
- Your desk is treble(triple) as big as mine.
- The chairman has already indicated his aim for the club this season and wants nothing less than the treble.
- There was a treble knock at the door.
- He has treble his income during the last few years.
- Profits in our company have trebled in the last two years.
- The house is worth treble what they paid for it.
- He sings treble.
- treble clef[音乐]高音谱号...
- treble superphosphate三料过磷酸钙...
- treble riveting三行铆接
- treble attenuation circuit高音衰减电路...
- treble pump三联泵
- treble control高音控制
- treble frequency高音频率
- treble planking三层船壳板铺板法...
- treble block三轮滑车
- treble boost高音提升
- treble modulation高音调制, 三重调制...
- treble loudspeaker高音扬声器
- treble tariff三重税
- treble corrector高音补偿器
- treble riveted joint三行铆钉接合...
- treble bond三键
- treble speaker高音电路, 高音扬声...
- treble cut三纹,高音膝...
- treble cloths三层织物
Boy trebles of thirteen or fourteen.出自：K. Amis
A treble inclosure of brick walls.出自：Gibbon
It was attended with a treble difficulty.出自：Sir W. Scott
Every..episode has its double and treble meaning.出自：F. Harrison
Double six thousand, and then treble that.出自：Merchant of Venice,Shakespeare
Pre-packaging..trebles a shop assistant's throughput.出自：Listener
- treble:treble adj. 三倍的, 三重的, 三层的, 最高音部的v. 成三倍, 使增加两倍, 增为三倍 英英解释:名词treble:1. the pitch range of the highest…