- adj. 双重的；成双的
- n. 双数
- [A]两部分的,二体的,二重的 having two parts or aspects; double
consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs;
"an egg with a double yolk"
"a double (binary) star"
"dual controls for pilot and copilot"
"duple (or double) time consists of two (or a multiple of two) beats to a measure"
having more than one decidedly dissimilar aspects or qualities;
"a double (or dual) role for an actor"
"the office of a clergyman is twofold; public preaching and private influence"
"every episode has its double and treble meaning"
a grammatical number category referring to two items or units as opposed to one item (singular) or more than two items (plural);
"ancient Greek had the dual form but it has merged with the plural form in modern Greek"
- She has dual nationality.
- His dual role as a composer and a conductor made him very busy.
- The car has dual exhaust pipes.
- He has dual role as director and actor.
- The film star has dual nationality.
- dual citizenship 双重国籍，双重公民身...
- dual carriageway 双线车道
- dual track 双声道
- dual. =dynamic u...
- dual-purpose 双重目的的
- dual burner 可用两种燃料的燃烧器...
- dual cone 双纸盆,对偶锥...
- dual problem 成对问题
- dual detector 双向检波器
- dual access 双臂取数,双臂存取...
- dual economy 双重经济体制...
- dual drive 双驱动器
- dual nationality 双重国籍
- dual control 对偶控制
- dual operation 对偶运算,双重操作...
- dual network 对偶网络,对偶电路,...
- dual beam 双电子束
- dual pump 复式泵,双缸泵...
- dual mode 两种方式,双重方法...
- dual property 二象性
His laugh had a dual function, partly to applaud his jest, partly to cloak his anger.出自： F. O
Everyone..holds dual citizenship in the kingdom of the well and in the kingdom of the sick.出自： S. Sontag