- n. 雄蜂；游手好闲者；无人驾驶飞机
- n. 嗡嗡声；单调的声音
- vi. 嗡嗡叫；混日子
- vt. 单调低沉地说
stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
an unchanging intonation
someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
an aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
a pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
make a monotonous low dull sound;
"The harmonium was droning on"
talk in a monotonous voice
- Drones do not work.
- I deploy the rax ASAP and make a burst drone and a few IW.
- We could hear the distant drone of the traffic.
- Her sharp questions punctuated the speaker's drone.
- An aeroplane droned overhead.
- He wouldn't drone when he may live by honest labour.
- The minister droned out the psalm.
The drone of German aeroplanes.出自： P. H. Gibbs
The power-house drone of the refrigerator.出自： A. Burgess
On and on droned the voices.出自： Day Lewis
A mosquito droned to the attack.出自： G. Greene