- a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- make a dull sound;
"the knocker thudded against the front door"
- strike with a dull sound;
"Bullets were thudding against the wall"
- make a noise typical of an engine lacking lubricants
- He fell on the floor with a thud.
- The encyclopedia fell to the floor with a thud.
- It fell with a dead thud.
- The book hit the floor with a thud.
He dropped the bag..with a soft thud on the new mats.出自：L. Spalding
His heart thudded inside his chest cavity.出自：I. Wallace
Occasionally an apple thudded into the long grass.出自：R. Frame
- thud:thud n. 砰击声, 重击vi. 砰的一声掉下, 轰的一声vt. 砰地击中 英英解释:名词thud:1. a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heav…