英 [klʌŋk] 美 [klʌŋk]
- n. 沉闷的金属声；愚蠢乏味的人
- v. 发出沉闷声；打击某物（使）发出沉闷声地
a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- I heard a clunk on the roof.Must be the reindeer.
- JERRY: Yeah, that's good. He'd clunk our heads together like Moe.
- Johnny G himself mentioned “dealing with the clunk of the krank arm.
- It is now,"the Auror says, and takes a seat, his wooden leg settling with a resolute clunk against the floor.
- "It is now," the Auror says, and takes a seat, his wooden leg settling with a resolute clunk against the floor.
- To make or move with a clunk.