- 起征点， 起增点
- [C]门槛 stone or plank under a doorway
- [C]开始 start;beginning
the starting point for a new state or experience;
"on the threshold of manhood"
the smallest detectable sensation
the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close;
"he stuck his head in the doorway"
the sill of a door; a horizontal piece of wood or stone that forms the bottom of a doorway and offers support when passing through a doorway
a region marking a boundary
- The cabin has a flat stone for a threshold.
- The treaty will be the threshold of lasting peace.
- He was on the threshold of his career.
- The tax threshold for a pensioner is $6,000.
- He had never crossed the threshold of a bar before.
- She had never crossed the threshold of a bar before.
- Scientists are on the threshold of a breakthrough in their treatment of that disease.
- on the threshold of 始于(在 ... ...
- threshold circuit 分界电路,阈电路,门...
- difference threshold 差别阈限
- threshold concentration 槛限浓度
- threshold frequency 门限频率,界限频率,...
- threshold voltage 阈电压,临界电压,门...
- visual threshold 视阈
- threshold adjustment 临界调整,限界调整,...
- absolute threshold 绝对阈值
- threshold dose 阈剂量
- threshold illumination 临界照度
- threshold velocity [地物]阈流速...
- threshold field 阈场
- threshold potential 阈值电位,阈电位,临...
- threshold value 阈值
- photoelectric threshold 光电阈
- differential threshold 差阈,辨别阈,差别阈...
- threshold dosage 阈剂量
- threshold level 门限信号电平,门限电...
- threshold sensitivity 阈灵敏度,临界灵敏度...
She went back to the door..and paused on the threshold.出自： Joan Smith