- [C]进入 act of coming or going in
- [U]入场权 right of entering
- [C]入口处 place of entrance
- [C]登记; 条目,词条 the act or result of writing sth down a list, as in an account of money or in a dictionary
- [C]参赛的人〔物〕 person or thing that is entered for a competition
- [S]参加比赛的名单〔总(人)数〕 list or total number of persons, etc. entered for a competition
- an item inserted in a written record
- the act of beginning something new;
"they looked forward to the debut of their new product line"
- a written record of a commercial transaction
- something (manuscripts or architectural plans and models or estimates or works of art of all genres etc.) submitted for the judgment of others (as in a competition);
"several of his submissions were rejected by publishers"
"what was the date of submission of your proposal?"
- something that provides access (to get in or get out);
"they waited at the entrance to the garden"
"beggars waited just outside the entryway to the cathedral"
- the act of entering;
"she made a grand entrance"
- He pretended not to observe our entry.
- He has applied for an entry visa.
- You can leave your umbrella in the entry.
- This dictionary has over 30000 entries.
The army made a triumphant entry into the enemy's capital.
You mustn't drive into a street with a “No Entry” sign.
I will wait for you at the entry.
The entry of all expenditure is necessary.
This dictionary has over 30,000 entries.
How many entries are there for the high jump?
There is a large entry for the flower show this year.
- allow entry 允许进入
- block the entry 阻塞入口
- force one's entry 强行进入
- gain〔obtain〕 entry 得到入场〔入会〕权
- give〔include〕 an entry 收一词条
- make an entry 入场,记入
- pass entry 入账
- sign and seal entry 在报名单上签字盖章
The landlord..held the door open, so that Irma seemed to make a little entry.出自：L. P. Hartley
- entry:entry n. 登录, 条目, 进入, 入口, [商]报关手续, [律]对土地的侵占, 对房屋的侵入习惯用语force one's entry into 闯入make an entry in 记入,…