- [C] 一套房间，套间 a group of rooms occupied as a unit
- [C] 一套家具 a set of matched furniture for a room
- [C] 套；套装软件 a set of related computer programs
a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
the group following and attending to some important person
a matching set of furniture
- The suite is for the honeymoon couple.
- He brought a three-piece suite for his new house.
- He left the hotel with his suites yesterday.
- He has composed a suite of music for the film.
- The suite consisted of four separate rooms.
- That is a nice suite of furniture.
- It's a suite of software development tools.
The MinistersPresident..strode out with his suite of officers.出自： J. Reed
The Padishah Emperor..came..into the audience chamber followed by his suite.出自： F. Herbert