- [C] 手提箱,衣箱 a flat bag for carrying clothes and possession when travelling
a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes;
"he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
- My wife compacted my clothes in a suitcase.
- We've got a spare suitcase but it's not very get-at-able.
- He stuffed the suitcase with his clothes.
- The suitcase is fairly heavy.
- Remember to label your suitcase before you go to the airport.
- The suitcases were searched at the customhouse.
- Her only possessions were ten suitcases of clothes.
- I'll have your suitcases sent forward to the hotel.