- n. 袋；袋状物；包；一袋的量
- vt. 把 ... 装进袋子；使膨胀；猎杀
- vi. （如袋子般）松垂
- 瘦骨嶙峋的人， 皮包骨
- <口>松垂，宽松地下垂， 松垂如袋
- [C]袋,包 container made of cloth, leather, paper, etc., with an opening top, for holding things
- [C]袋状物 things resembling a bag
- [C]猎获物 all the birds, animals, etc. shot or caught
- vt. 装袋 put into a bag or bags
- vt. 打死; 捕获 kill or catch
- vt. 未经许可而拿走 take (sth) without permission
- vi. 宽松地下垂,鼓胀 sag or hang loosely
a flexible container with a single opening;
"he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person);
"his bag included two deer"
a place that the runner must touch before scoring;
"he scrambled to get back to the bag"
a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women);
"she reached into her bag and found a comb"
the quantity that a bag will hold;
"he ate a large bag of popcorn"
a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes;
"he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
an ugly or ill-tempered woman;
"he was romancing the old bag for her money"
mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
an activity that you like or at which you are superior;
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
capture or kill, as in hunting;
"bag a few pheasants"
hang loosely, like an empty bag
bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
put into a bag;
"The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- He lost his travelling bag when he crossed the desert.
- The boxer's fist thumped into the punching bag.
- He put his bag on the luggage rack.
- The cat had not been fed for weeks and was just a bag of bones.
- He brought me a bag of almond paste.
- They bagged the potatoes to sell them.
- A stiff breeze made the sails bag out.
- All sorts of sleeping bags have been developed and many have been given extensive trials under various conditions.
- He opened the bag and put the money in.
- Fred identified the bag as his by telling what it contained.
- Let me have a feel inside the travelling bag.
- He emptied the bag of books onto the floor.
- There are two bags of cat feed on the table.
- His trousers bagged at the knees.
- Her dress bagged shapelessly about her.
- Since you've lost weight that suit bags on you.
- The police bagged the entire dope ring.
- She bagged nothing except a couple of birds.
- We bagged three enemy planes.
- The wind bagged the curtain.
- Loss of sleep bagged his eyes.
- Who has bagged my matches?
- She bagged the most comfortable chair.
- You must manage to bag a couple of seats at the back for them.
- Two little boys were caught bagging apples.
- bag and baggage
全部财物 with all one's possessions
- bag of bones
骨瘦如柴的人〔动物〕 very thin person or animal
- bag of tricks
所有需要的东西 complete set of necessities
- in the bag
确实无疑 successfully concluded, or as sure as if concluded
- pack one's bags
- bag up (v.+adv.)
装袋 pit sth into a bag or bags
bag sth ⇔ up
Please bag up the wheat.
She bagged up everything needed for the journey.
- burst a bag 装满手提包
- carry a bag 携带一个手提包
- check one's bag 检查手提包
- close a bag 关上手提包
- count the bag 清查战果
- empty the bag 倾囊,尽所欲言,和盘托出
- give sb the bag 解雇某人
- hold a bag 拿着手提包
- let the cat out of the bag 泄露秘密
- make a good bag 猎获颇丰
- open a bag 打开手提包
- pack one's bags 收拾行李,卷铺盖,(因不愉快事)出走
- set one's bag for 对…有野心,设计谋取
- air bag 气囊,保险气袋
- brown paper bag 牛皮纸袋
- cloth bag 布袋
- flight bag 轻便旅行手提包
- ice bag 冰袋
- money bag 钱袋
- paper bag 纸袋
- shopping bag 购物袋
- shoulder bag 背包
- tea bag 茶叶袋
- travel bag 旅行袋
- tool bag 工具袋
- water bag 水袋
- in the bag 在口袋里,十拿九稳的
- bag of bones 骨瘦如柴
- bag a rabbit 捕获一只兔子
- bag up 装起来,装袋
Any man that putteth himself into the enemies port, had need of Argus eyes, and the wind in a bagge.出自： R. Hawkins
She's got her bags piled up by the stairs, 'n' if she doesn't take to you by tomorrow mornin' she's shiftin' out.出自： R. Lawler
I cracked open a peanut from the ten-cent bag I had bought..and ate it.出自： S. Plath
He was bagging to leeward like a..barge laden with a hay-stack.出自： F. Marryat
- bag用作动词基本意思是“装袋”“打死; 捕获”,也可指未经许可而拿走某物,但无偷盗之义。
- bag, sack
- Your bag is on the desk.你的提包在桌上。
- There are many sacks of corn.有许多袋玉米。
误 The bag is holding 5 jin.
正 The bag holds 5 jin .
- ☆ 13世纪初期进入英语，直接源自古北欧语的baggi，意为弹子游戏。