- vt.把 ... 装进袋子；使膨胀；猎杀
- 瘦骨嶙峋的人， 皮包骨
- <口>松垂，宽松地下垂， 松垂如袋
- [C]袋,包 container made of cloth, leather, paper, etc., with an opening top, for holding things
- [C]袋状物 things resembling a bag
- [C]猎获物 all the birds, animals, etc. shot or caught
- vt. 装袋 put into a bag or bags
- vt. 打死; 捕获 kill or catch
- vt. 未经许可而拿走 take (sth) without permission
- vi. 宽松地下垂,鼓胀 sag or hang loosely
- a flexible container with a single opening;
"he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person);
"his bag included two deer"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring;
"he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women);
"she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- the quantity that a bag will hold;
"he ate a large bag of popcorn"
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes;
"he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
- an ugly or ill-tempered woman;
"he was romancing the old bag for her money"
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior;
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
- capture or kill, as in hunting;
"bag a few pheasants"
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- take unlawfully
- put into a bag;
"The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- He lost his travelling bag when he crossed the desert.
- The boxer's fist thumped into the punching bag.
- He put his bag on the luggage rack.
- The cat had not been fed for weeks and was just a bag of bones.
- He brought me a bag of almond paste.
- They bagged the potatoes to sell them.
All sorts of sleeping bags have been developed and many have been given extensive trials under various conditions.
He opened the bag and put the money in.
Fred identified the bag as his by telling what it contained.
Let me have a feel inside the travelling bag.
He emptied the bag of books onto the floor.
There are two bags of cat feed on the table.
His trousers bagged at the knees.
Her dress bagged shapelessly about her.
Since you've lost weight that suit bags on you.
The police bagged the entire dope ring.
She bagged nothing except a couple of birds.
We bagged three enemy planes.
The wind bagged the curtain.
Loss of sleep bagged his eyes.
Who has bagged my matches?
She bagged the most comfortable chair.
You must manage to bag a couple of seats at the back for them.
Two little boys were caught bagging apples.
- bag and baggage
全部财物 with all one's possessions
He packed up and left, bag and baggage. 他卷走了全部的财物。
- 全部财物 with all one's possessions
- bag of bones
骨瘦如柴的人〔动物〕 very thin person or animal
The cat had not been fed for weeks and was just a bag of bones. 那只猫已有几个星期没有喂食了,简直成了皮包骨。
- 骨瘦如柴的人〔动物〕 very thin person or animal
- bag of tricks
所有需要的东西 complete set of necessities
May I borrow your bag of tricks so that I can service my car at home? 请把你所有的工具借给我好吗?这样我就可以在家里检修我的汽车了。
- 所有需要的东西 complete set of necessities
- in the bag
确实无疑 successfully concluded, or as sure as if concluded
Judging by the enthusiastic reception given him everywhere, they felt that his election was in the bag. 看到他处处受欢迎的样子,他们觉得他当选有如囊中取物。
- 确实无疑 successfully concluded, or as sure as if concluded
- pack one's bags
She tried to put up my rent yet again so I packed my bags and went somewhere else. 她想再抬高我的房子租金,因此我打点行装,到其他地方去了。
- 打点行装 leave
- bag up (v.+adv.)
装袋 pit sth into a bag or bags bag sth ⇔ up
Please bag up the wheat.请把小麦装进袋里。
She bagged up everything needed for the journey.她把旅行所需之物装入袋中。
- 装袋 pit sth into a bag or bags bag sth ⇔ up
- burst a bag 装满手提包
- carry a bag 携带一个手提包
- check one's bag 检查手提包
- close a bag 关上手提包
- count the bag 清查战果
- empty the bag 倾囊,尽所欲言,和盘托出
- give sb the bag 解雇某人
- hold a bag 拿着手提包
- let the cat out of the bag 泄露秘密
- make a good bag 猎获颇丰
- open a bag 打开手提包
- pack one's bags 收拾行李,卷铺盖,(因不愉快事)出走
- set one's bag for 对…有野心,设计谋取
- air bag 气囊,保险气袋
- brown paper bag 牛皮纸袋
- cloth bag 布袋
- flight bag 轻便旅行手提包
- ice bag 冰袋
- money bag 钱袋
- paper bag 纸袋
- shopping bag 购物袋
- shoulder bag 背包
- tea bag 茶叶袋
- travel bag 旅行袋
- tool bag 工具袋
- water bag 水袋
- in the bag 在口袋里,十拿九稳的
- bag of bones 骨瘦如柴
- bag a rabbit 捕获一只兔子
- bag up 装起来,装袋
Any man that putteth himself into the enemies port, had need of Argus eyes, and the wind in a bagge.出自：R. Hawkins
She's got her bags piled up by the stairs, 'n' if she doesn't take to you by tomorrow mornin' she's shiftin' out.出自：R. Lawler
I cracked open a peanut from the ten-cent bag I had bought..and ate it.出自：S. Plath
He was bagging to leeward like a..barge laden with a hay-stack.出自：F. Marryat
- bag用作动词基本意思是“装袋”“打死; 捕获”,也可指未经许可而拿走某物,但无偷盗之义。
- bag, sack
这两个词都有“包”“口袋”的意思。其区别在于:1.sack指由结实材料制成的大袋子,而bag指由皮革或纸制成的包袋。2.sack多用于储运谷物等笨重的大件物品,而bag则用来装小一些东西的物品,并能随身携带。例如:Your bag is on the desk.你的提包在桌上。There are many sacks of corn.有许多袋玉米。
误 The bag is holding 5 jin.
正 The bag holds 5 jin .
- ☆ 13世纪初期进英入语，直接源自古北欧语的baggi，意为弹子游戏。
- bag:简明词典bag【bA^】n.袋子, 猎获物 美国传统词典bagbagAHD:【b²g】 D.J.【b#g】K.K.【b#g】n.Abbr. bg.（名词）缩写 bg.A contai…