- n. 壁球；摺皱不堪；拥挤嘈杂的人群；浓缩果汁；美国南瓜
- vt. 压制；压扁
- vi. 变扁；挤进
- vt. & vi. 将(某人〔某物〕)压扁，压烂，挤碎 press or squeeze (sb/sth) flat or into a pulp
- vt. 将(某人或某物)向某方挤 force (sb/sth/oneself) in the specified direction by squeezing;crowd
- vt. 粗暴地使(某人)住嘴 silence or subdue (sb) rudely,especially with an unpleasant reply
- vt. 平定(叛乱等)；镇压；制服 defeat or subdue (a rebellion,etc.);crush
- [S] 拥挤的人群 crowd of people pressed together in a confined space
- [U] (软式)墙网球，壁球 game played with rackets and a small softish hollow rubber ball,in a court enclosed by walls and a roof
any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
edible fruit of a squash plant; eaten as a vegetable
a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition;
"crush an aluminum can"
"squeeze a lemon"
- I enjoy playing tennis and squash.
- The mine reduced the car to squash.
- It's a squash with five people in this car.
- I ordered two squashes.
- He confessed to a weakness for orange squash.
- I grow corn, tomatoes, potatoes and squash.
- The government was quick to squash any hopes of reform.
- He sat on his hat and squashed it flat.
- Don't sit on my hat or you'll squash it!
- The fruit will squash if it is badly packed.
- He managed to squash into the car.
- They squashed through the gate into the football ground.
- Ripe persimmons squash easily.
- I sat on my hat and squashed it.
- I squashed a few more clothes into my case.
- I squashed him with a sarcastic remark.
- The government squashed the revolt cruelly.
- What a squash!
- She sprained her ankle playing squash.
- squash rackets 软式墙网球
- orange squash 桔子水
- butternut squash 冬南瓜
- true squash 笋瓜
- marrow squash 西葫芦
- squash jacket 扁水套
- summer squash 西葫芦
- crookneck squash 弯颈南瓜
- bush squash 矮生西葫芦
- squash technique 压片技术
- squash bug <美>[动]南瓜虫...
- winter squash 笋瓜
- squash method 压碎法
- custard squash 扁圆倭瓜,西葫芦...
- lemon squash 柠檬水
- pattypan squash 扁圆南瓜
- acorn squash [植]橡果形冬瓜...
- squash into 挤进
Admiring imbecility breathed from his squash nose and slobbering lips.出自： R. L. Stevenson
He squashed all the rubbish into a..box.出自： A. T. Ellis
She squashed her cigarette butt on the ashtray.出自： W. Trevor
They liked being squashed together in bed.出自： U. Holden