- 啜饮，一点一点地喝， 慢慢喝，慢慢酌，小口喝
- =Session Initiation protocol 会话初始化协议
- [C] 小口喝，一小口的量 drink a small amount at a time
- vt. & vi. 小口喝，呷，抿 take a small amount at a time
a small drink
drink in sips;
"She was sipping her tea"
- He took one sip of the wine and spat it out.
- He paused to take a sip of water, and then went on with his story.
- I sipped at the coffee.
- When you drink your soup, don't sip it, but swallow it all in one mouthful.
- If I sip instead of blow, the chair moves backward.
- Bees sip honey from flowers and hum their thanks when they leave.
- A sip of beer can make her drunken.
- She sipped from her glass while the professor emptied it.
- The bee was sipping a flower.
Eleanor lifted her teacup and drank several little sips.出自： J. Dos Passos
The children joined him..for a sip of wine after dinner.出自： R. P. Graves
She tasted the lemon juice and took swallows in sips because it was very hot.出自： N. Gordimer
They had to sip slowly, as the liquid was steaming hot.sssss K. Vonnegut出自： C. S. Forester