- 在…留下疤痕，使 ... 有伤痕，使留伤痕，使留痕迹
- =subcalibre aircraft rocket 机载次口径火箭
- [C] 伤痕，伤疤;精神上的创伤 a mark remaining on the skin or on an organ from a wound,cut,etc.
- vt. 使留下伤痕 mark with a scar
a mark left (usually on the skin) by the healing of injured tissue
an indication of damage
mark with a scar;
"The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
- He has a scar running across his left cheek.
- The scar flawed her beauty.
- The cut in her hand has healed completely, without leaving a scar.
- In that heart, where there had been a wound, there was a scar.
- The wound gradually scarred over.
- The cut on his finger will eventually scar over.
- Her scar tissue would heal and she would have daily treatment with eye drops and cream.
- The wound healed without leaving a scar.
- The tragedy left a scar on her mind.
- She was scarred by the death of her husband.
Ranges of scars which begird the hills of Derbyshire.出自： John Phillips
A jagged purple scar puckered his right cheek.出自： A. Seton
The suit bore the..scars of a lifetime's responsibilities in its faded knees and elbows.出自： D. Highsmith
The Barabra scar their cheeks with vertical..cuts.出自： C. G. Seligman
Trenches and barbed wire scarring the grassy slopes.出自： transf.