- [C]步枪 gun with a long barrel, fired from the shoulder
a shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore;
"he lifted the rifle to his shoulder and fired"
steal goods; take as spoils;
"During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way;
"Who rifled through my desk drawers?"
- Rifle reports could be heard in the distance.
- He accidentally triggered his rifle.
- The officer was fatally shot with an assault rifle yesterday morning while responding to the robbery in northeast Philadelphia.
- They have a few rifles.
- We heard a single rifle shot.
- air rifle 气枪
- rifle carrying far 射程远的步枪
We'll rifle the spring of its earliest bloom.出自： Goldsmith
The most skilful plunderer that ever rifled the dying.出自： Disraeli
The danger of a..bank being rifled.出自： J. Malcolm
The officer went into the shop, and found him rifling the till.出自：Times
Robson..seized on a rebound..and joyfully rifled the equaliser past Shilton.出自：Guardian