- v. 掠夺；抢劫
- n. 抢夺；掠夺品；赃物；战利品
- vt. & vi. 掠夺；抢劫 take goods from (places) by force;rob (people),especially during war or civil disorder
- [U]掠夺；抢劫 the act of plundering
- [U]赃物 stolen goods;loot
goods or money obtained illegally
take illegally; of intellectual property;
"This writer plundered from famous authors"
plunder (a town) after capture;
"the barbarians sacked Rome"
steal goods; take as spoils;
"During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
destroy and strip of its possession;
"The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- The imperialists plunder and exploit the people of the colonial countries.
- The invaders plundered food and valuables from coastal towns and villages.
- They plundered a palace of its treasures.
- she didn't accept the goods obtained by plunder.
- They loaded the carts with plunder.
- He escaped with his plunder.
- They burned the city, seized a great deal of plunder, and saved the king.
- The imperialists plundered many valuable works of art.
- During the plunder, policemen came.
- The thieves hid their plunder in the cave.
After the plunder and spoiling of the Temple.出自： J. Leoni
Royal troops plundered the camp of all that fell in their way.出自： C. Thirlwall
Continents had been..plundered of all that was precious.出自： Henry Miller
His writings are plundered for aphorisms.出自： fig.
- plunder, burglarize, deprive, loot, rifle, rob
- 这组词都有“剥夺”“抢夺”的意思。其区别在于:rob指用公然恐吓、暴力或哄骗等非法手段剥夺他人的财物或名誉、地位、权利等; burglarize指夜间潜入某处偷盗,但不一定达到目的; deprive的对象可以是“权利”“资格”等抽象的东西,但不可接表示场所的名词; loot指不顾法律或道德、不顾死活或见利忘义地抢劫,暗示应受到谴责; rifle指闯入房间或某地搜劫,可以是抢劫一空,也可暗示搜寻某物; plunder指大规模或大范围地掠夺。
- loot 掠夺品
- steal 偷
- rob 抢劫
- pillage 掠夺
- booty 战利品
- ransack 彻底搜索
- raid 突然袭击
- swag <古俚>赃物
- stolen goods 失窃货物
- spoils 赃
- ill-gotten gains [法] 非法所得...
- fleece 羊毛
- despoil 夺取
- foray 突袭
- robbery 抢劫
- dispossess 剥夺
- pirate 海盗
- expropriation 没收
- sack 袋子
- rifle 步枪
- spoil 宠坏
- ravage 毁坏
- rape 强奸
- dirty money 非法钱财
- strip 剥去
- prize 奖品
- reave 抢夺
- violate 侵犯
- deprive 剥夺
- plunderable adj. 易受掠夺的‖plunderer n. 掠夺者，盗窃者