someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication
formulate in a particular style or language;
"I wouldn't put it that way"
"She cast her request in very polite language"
prepare for publication or presentation by correcting, revising, or adapting;
"Edit a book on lexical semantics"
"she edited the letters of the politician so as to omit the most personal passages"
- We redact and pack up the contributions from kinds of universities.
- Microsoft's request for the injunction was filed some time ago, but only made public on Friday after both sides had an opportunity to redact confidential information.
- All decisions under this Policy will be published in full over the Internet, except when an Administrative Panel determines in an exceptional case to redact portions of its decision.
- Yesterday, lawyers for Google said they would not appeal the ruling.They sent Viacom a letter requesting that the company allow YouTube to redact user names and IP addresses from the data.
- “You can’t redact it,” she said.“You can’t blot it out.
- redact a proclamation