- n. 段落；节
- vt. 将 ... 分段；写短评报道
- vi. 写短评
- [C]段落 distinct section of a written or printed text, usually consisting of several sentences dealing with a single theme and starting on a new (usually indented) line
- [C]短篇报道 short report in a newspaper
one of several distinct subdivisions of a text intended to separate ideas; the beginning is usually marked by a new indented line
divide into paragraphs, as of text;
"This story is well paragraphed"
write about in a paragraph;
"All her friends were paragraphed in last Monday's paper"
write paragraphs; work as a paragrapher
- The editor struck out the whole paragraph.
- You'll find the last paragraph extremely apropos.
- Look at the second paragraph on page fifteen.
- This point has been dealt with in the preceding paragraph.
- This paragraph relates to the October Revolution.
- Don't omit this paragraph when you write your report.
- The student is ask to paragraph an essay in class.
- The teacher taught the students how to paragraph an essay.
- The editor asked him to paragraph.
- Each paragraph begins on a new line.
- The article has only three paragraphs.
- There's only a paragraph on the matter in the paper.
- connect paragraphs 连接段落
- constitute〔contain〕 a paragraph 构成〔包含〕一段
- divide into paragraphs 分成段落
- skip the next paragraph 跳过下一段
- concluding paragraph 结尾段
- foregoing paragraph 前面的段落
- well-built paragraph 结构严谨的段落
- opening paragraph 起首段
- paragraphs from the report 报告中的段落
Some paragraphs..had been appearing in the papers concerning the sea-serpent.出自： J. K. Jerome