an unintentional omission resulting from failure to notice something
management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
a mistake resulting from inattention
- The mistake was the result of an oversight.
- This error is largely due to my oversight.
- The central bank would work with a proposed Financial Services Oversight Council to decide which companies are too big to fail.
- The Court cured the constitutional defect in the legislation by reading in provisions providing for judicial oversight of such evictions.
- Third, we need to improve the oversight system for state-owned assets.
- In addition, he said hedge funds must be sug subject to real oversight.
He had simply missed Parsons out by an oversight.出自： A. N. Wilson