- [U]疏忽，粗心大意 failure to take enough care over sth that you are responsible for
failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- He was sharply reprimanded for his negligence.
- The accident was due to her negligence.
- His negligence was nothing less than criminal.
- He dressed with easy negligence.
- He was dismissed on the grounds of negligence.
Imputing every deficience to criminal negligence.出自： S. Johnson
Leaving things lying aboutsa habit of infuriating negligence.出自： E. Taylor
The accident was clearly caused by negligence.出自：Which?