- n. 反对；敌对；在野党
the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with;
"he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"
"despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead"
the relation between opposed entities
the act of hostile groups opposing each other;
"the government was not ready for a confrontation with the unions"
"the invaders encountered stiff opposition"
a contestant that you are matched against
a body of people united in opposing something
a direction opposite to another
an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force);
"a soldier must be prepared to kill his enemies"
the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected;
"Her Majesty's loyal opposition"
- The new tax program met with fierce opposition.
- Her opposition to the plan is of long standing.
- Opposition to immigration is growing.
- It seems that he is in crotchety opposition to his father.
- The minister made a tilt at the opposition leader in Parliament.
- The opposition parties are branding the Premier (as) a man without principle.
In the English Chronicles..the opposition is made between 'French' and 'English'.出自： E. A. Freeman
- disagreement 不合
- difference 差异
- offense 过错
- variety 多样
- rejection 拒绝
- rebellion 叛乱
- kick 踢
- destruction 破坏
- resistance 抵抗
- opponent 对手
- enemy 敌人
- foe 敌人
- underground 地下的
- counter 柜台
- antagonism 对抗
- conflict 冲突
- hostility 敌意
- obstruction 障碍
- disapproval 不赞成
- challenger 挑战者
- competitor 竞争者
- rival 竞争者
- adversary 敌手
- oppositeness opposite的名词形...
- foeman 敌兵
- opposite 相反的
- confrontation 对抗