without obstructions to passage or view;
"the openness of the prairies"
characterized by an attitude of ready accessibility (especially about one's actions or purposes); without concealment; not secretive
willingness or readiness to receive (especially impressions or ideas);
"he was testing the government's receptiveness to reform"
"this receptiveness is the key feature in oestral behavior, enabling natural mating to occur"
"their receptivity to the proposal"
- People like you for your openness.
- They were surprised by her openness when talking about her private life.
- We are here because we would like to promote openness.
- Americans are well know for their openness of mind.
- The fundamental way out lies in reform and openness.
- degree of fiber openness 纤维开松度
- sincerity 真诚
- innocence 无罪
- freedom 自由
- simplicity 简单
- truth 事实
- weakness 软弱
- daylight 日光
- exposition 博览会
- justice 公平
- honesty 诚实
- directness 直接
- frankness 坦白
- candidness 率直
- plainness 平坦
- receptiveness 感受性
- nakedness 裸
- receptivity 感受性
- closeness 密闭