- 麻木的，失去感觉的 (of the body) unable to feel anything
- vt. 使麻木；使麻痹 cause to feel nothing or no pain;make numb
- lacking sensation;
"my foot is asleep"
"numb with cold"
- (followed by `to') not showing human feeling or sensitivity; unresponsive;
"passersby were dead to our plea for help"
"numb to the cries for mercy"
- so frightened as to be unable to move; stunned or paralyzed with terror; petrified;
"too numb with fear to move"
- make numb or insensitive;
"The shock numbed her senses"
- I've just been to the dentist and my face is still numb.
- The anaesthetic made his whole face go numb.
- His leg was numbed by the intense pain.
- She was completely numbed by the shock of her father's death.
He rubbed his numb foot to restore the feeling.
His fingers were numb with cold.
His mind has been numbed.
His feet were cold and numb.出自：A. Paton
Steve's faculties were rapidly becoming numb.出自：P. G. Wodehouse
She may be numb with shock.出自：S. Kitzinger
Has the chill night numbed you?出自：R. Graves
A whiskey-flavoured piece of cotton wool on the gum to numb the pain.出自：M. Binchy
Violence has..numbed viewers into anaesthetised..voyeurs.出自：Listener
- paralyze 使 ... 瘫痪
- benumb 使 ... 无感觉...
- numbly adv. 麻木地‖numbness n. 麻木
- numb:主要内容numbKK: DJ: a.1. 失去感觉的,麻木的[(+with)]My fingers were numb with cold.我的手指冻僵了。2. 惊呆的,发愣的vt.1. 使失…