moving quickly and lightly;
"sleek and agile as a gymnast"
"as nimble as a deer"
"quick of foot"
"the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
"an agile mind"
- He is a nimble climber.
- She knitted a pair of mittens for me with her nimble fingers.
- The nurse sewed up the wound with nimble fingers.
- Habits will make us have two nimble hands and a clumsy brain.
- He is a nimble and versatile wit.
- the nimble ninepence 获利快或周转快的资金...
Proceeding with his nimblest pace.出自： W. Cowper
Maisie, for all her scarlet-coated bulk, was nimble on her feet.出自： D. Francis