- v. 一点点地咬；轻咬；吹毛求疵；（审慎地）表示有意接受
- n. 轻咬；少量
a small byte
bite off very small pieces;
"She nibbled on her cracker"
"The woman tenderly nibbled at her baby's ear"
eat intermittently; take small bites of;
"He pieced at the sandwich all morning"
"She never eats a full meal--she just nibbles"
- He didn't answer, but just continued to nibble at his food.
- The mice have nibbled a hole in the cheese.
- Food and rent nibbled away at the money they had saved.
- She nibbled his ears playfully.
- The critic nibbled at the young writer's new novel.
- He nibbled at my idea, but would not make a definite decision.
- I feel a nibble on the end of my line.
- Each nibble was eaten with the air of an epicure.
The bases of the trees were nibbled bare by rabbits.出自： T. Hardy
Encircling her..waist with a fond arm, the husband..nibbles her throat.出自： P. Reading