any thick, viscous matter
fecal matter of animals
remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
spread manure, as for fertilization
soil with mud, muck, or mire;
"The child mucked up his shirt while playing ball in the garden"
- The last book he wrote was sheer muck.
- Money is like muck,not good except it be spread.
- I'll have to scrub off all the oil muck.
- There was muck everywhere.
- The farmers muck their orchards each year.
- He fell down and came home with his clothes all mucked up.
- Clean your shoes on the mat, or you'll muck up the floor.
- The change of the weather has mucked up our sports timetable.
- muck in 参加
- muck up 弄脏
- muck out 打扫(畜舍)
- muck about 闲荡; 混日子,耍弄...
- muck around 闲荡; 混日子,耍弄...
- drag through the muck 玷污
- as common as muck 缺乏教养
- Lady Muck 非常自负的女人...
- drag sb. through the muck 使某人身败名裂...
- make a muck of 弄脏(弄糟)
- make a muck of something 弄脏某物
- muck in with 与 ... 分享部队...
- muck about with 摆弄
- throw muck at someone 中伤某人
- all of a muck 举止粗俗; 没有教养...
- muck loader 装厩肥机,装渣机,装...
- muck haulage 运土
- slag muck 废渣
- marsh muck 沼泽腐殖土
- muck soil 腐殖质土
A window that had accumulated years of grime and muck.出自： B. Gilroy
She can muck out the stables and clean Her snaffle.出自： J. Betjeman