- =Multiuser domain【计】多位使用者区域，多用户空间
- [U]泥,烂泥 very wet earth in a sticky mass
water soaked soil; soft wet earth
slanderous remarks or charges
soil with mud, muck, or mire;
"The child mucked up his shirt while playing ball in the garden"
plaster with mud
- My car's stuck in the mud, and it won't budge.
- He removed the mud from his shoes.
- As the bus passed, it spattered mud on my clothes.
- The heavy wheels churned the earth into mud.
- The boy churned the earth into mud.
- She often threw mud at her colleagues.
- Don't fling mud at him just because you don't like him.
- His clothes were daubed with mud.
- Rolling over in the mud, she would make herself all muddy and dirty.
- Mud caked on his shoes.
- After the rain, the roads were covered in mud.
- sb's name is mud
〈非正〉声名狼藉sb is unpopular and spoken about with disapproval after causing trouble
- throw〔fling, sling〕 mud at
企图破坏某人的名声try to damage sb's reputation
Herculaneum was sealed up by a crust of volcanic mud.出自： T. H. Huxley