- v. 沉思；冥想；考虑；计划
reflect deeply on a subject;
"I mulled over the events of the afternoon"
"philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"
"The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes;
"He is meditating in his study"
- He meditates on his past life.
- These fields had subtle aromas that I loved to sit and meditate in.
- I hope you can meditate it before you make decision .
- Clever people should meditate on the problems before acting.
- They meditate a change in the office arrangements
He has renounced the world; he does nothing but meditate.出自： R. K. Narayan
My study was understood to be private ground where the Great Mind could meditate undisturbed.出自： J. R. Ackerley
He frequently meditated on the moral qualities of sound diet.出自： A. Bell