- [U]茶叶 evergreen shrub grown in China,India, etc.
- [U][C]茶点 occasion when tea is drunk
- a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water;
"iced tea is a cooling drink"
- a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes;
"an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea"
- a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India; source of tea leaves;
"tea has fragrant white flowers"
- a reception or party at which tea is served;
"we met at the Dean's tea for newcomers"
- dried leaves of the tea shrub; used to make tea;
"the store shelves held many different kinds of tea"
"they threw the tea into Boston harbor"
- A nice cup of tea will soothe your nerves.
- I'd like to place an order for some tea with you.
- Tea plants grow well on the fertile mountain land.
Tea is raised chiefly in China,Japan and India.
The old man was a trader in tea.
Old people like sitting still and drinking tea, they don't like noisy dancing.
I didn't like that Indian tea,I'll stick Chinese tea in future.
There are all kinds of teas in the shop.
Mother is making tea.
He seated us and called to his daughter to bring tea.
I like my tea rather weak.
If the tea is too strong, add some hot water.
She likes her tea with milk and sugar in it.
Please take away the towel and bring me a cup of tea.
She entered, asked for a cup of tea and sat down.
We have tea at four.
Will you have tea with us this afternoon?
I should like to have a good tea.
The waiter has served twenty teas since four o'clock.
This hotel serves teas.
- for all the tea in China
无论如何 in any case; at any rate; whatever happens; at all events
That man was so rude to me!I would not go back to do that job for all the tea in China. 那人对我那么粗鲁,我无论如何也不回去干那项工作。
I wouldn't marry him for all the tea in China. 有天大的好处我也不嫁给他。
- 无论如何 in any case; at any rate; whatever happens; at all events
- draw tea 泡茶
- drink tea 喝茶
- export tea 出口茶叶
- gather tea 采茶
- grow tea 种茶
- have tea 喝茶
- import tea 进口茶叶
- make tea 沏茶,准备茶点
- offer tea to sb 给某人倒茶
- pick tea 采茶
- pour tea 倒茶
- prefer a tea 喜欢一种茶
- prepare tea 准备茶点
- serve tea 上茶
- take tea 喝茶
- bring sb tea 给某人来杯茶
- offer sb tea 让某人喝茶,给某人端茶
- black tea 红茶
- Chinese tea 中国茶
- famous tea 名茶
- favourite tea 最喜欢喝的茶
- fresh tea 新茶
- good tea 好茶
- green tea 绿茶
- high tea 〈英〉下午5至6时之间有肉食冷盘的正式茶点
- hot tea 热茶
- iced tea 冰茶
- Indian tea 印度茶
- jasmine tea 茉莉花茶
- scented tea 花茶
- strong tea 浓茶
- ten teas 十份茶点
His digestion was..ruined by the hard-boiled tea..drunk at roadside stalls.出自：A. Ghosh
Mrs..Fields..was still teaing authors in her parlor in her eighties.出自：C. Amory
- tea的基本意思是“茶叶,茶树”; 也可指“茶水”,指用开水倒在晒〔炒〕干的茶叶上泡制而成的饮料; 还可作“茶点”解,指包括茶在内的一种小吃,这种小吃通常有三明治和饼干,有时称为午后茶点。
- a tea指“一种茶,一客〔次〕茶点”,teas指“多种茶,多客〔次〕茶点”,tea统指“茶”。
- high tea指〈美〉正式茶点(下午5点至6点之间,有肉食冷荤); low tea指〈美〉晚餐前的茶点。
- tea, breakfast, dinner, lunch, meal, supper
这组词均为餐名,一般不加冠词。其区别是：dinner指正餐,多在晚上吃,也可指宴会; breakfast指早餐; lunch指午餐; meal指任何一餐; supper指晚餐; tea在英国,指下午茶。例如:He asked me to dinner tonight.他邀请我今天晚上吃饭。The dinner we had was excellent.我们吃的晚餐很丰盛。I hope you will honour us with your presence at the dinner.我希望您能光临此次晚宴。I have breakfast at seven.我在7点吃早餐。We have lunch at noon.我们在中午吃午饭。He had a light meal at home.他在家吃了顿便餐。I have supper at six.我6点吃晚饭。They are having tea in the garden.他们正在园子里喝下午茶。
- He invited us to tea.
- He invited us for tea.
误 She went into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of red tea.
正 She went into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of black tea.
析 “绿茶”是green tea,但是“红茶”是black tea,不是red tea。
误 How many teas should I put?
正 How much tea (leaves) should I put?
误 He is an expert in tea.
正 He is an expert in teas.
- ☆ 直接源自马来语的eth；最初源自汉语的ch'a，意为茶。
- tea:TAE 名字: TAE 出生日期: 1982年4月26日 出生地点: Karnchanaburi 国家或地区: 泰国 身高: 176厘米 体重: 60 公斤 别名昵称: Sattawat Sathak…