order a meal的用法和样例：
- The drinking age in Britain is eighteen,but fourteen-year-olds may enter a pub unaccompanied if they order a meal.
- The east coast: learning how to express your feelings and impressions; saying what you like. Learning how to order a drink and a meal.
- Learning how to order a meal, to express what you like and what you don't like. Naming your favourite dishes and learning food vocabulary.
- Please excuse this wretched apology for a meal.
- It was a meal of sorts, but nobody enjoyed it.
- She went to prepare him a meal with her own hands.
order a meal的相关资料：