- great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity;
"a good command of French"
- power to dominate or defeat;
"mastery of the seas"
- the act of mastering or subordinating someone
- Her mastery of economic theory impressed the professors.
- He demonstrated a mastery of Arabic.
- It takes years to gain a mastery of Japanese.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- Metaphoric competence is an important indication of the mastery of a language.
- Which side will get the mastery?
Edward's aim..was..to save English commerce by securing the mastery of the Channel.出自：J. R. Green
Science first gave man a sense of mastery over his environment.出自：A. Toffler
- mastery:mastery n. 掌握…