- [C][U]汁,液 the liquid from fruit, vegetables, or meat
the liquid part that can be extracted from plant or animal tissue by squeezing or cooking
"her creative juices were flowing"
"when the wiring was finished they turned on the juice"
any of several liquids of the body;
- I like to drink coconut juice.
- She was drinking juice through a straw.
- Give the bottle a couple of shakes before pouring the juice.
- Would you like some tomato juice?
- She often stews the potatos in meat juice.
- The main function of intestinal juice is decomposing, and digesting food.
- We ran out of juice on the motorway.
- I just don't have the juice anymore.
- She juiced an orange for her breakfast.
- Certain scenes were juiced up for commercial purposes.
- Is this orange juice sweetened or unsweetened?
- I'll crush the juice out of oranges for you.
- The juice of the grapes was pressed out.
- I've got orange juice for those who don't drink.
- Wine is made by expressing the juice from grapes.
- Give me a glass of fruit juice, please.
- Left out in the sun, the jelly dissolved into a pool of melted fruit juice.
- Add two cans of orange juice to the mixture and it will taste better.
- She likes canned fruit juices.
- They photographed his arteries and lungs and analyzed all his juices.
- If we're not careful, we're going to run out of juice.
- Just turn on the juice, and we'll see if it works.
- He might be an old man, but he's still got the juice of life.
- stew in one's juice
自作自受 suffer because of one's own foolishness
- derive juice 提取汁
- draw off juice 抽取汁
- drink juice 喝果汁
- express juice 挤出汁来
- save juice 贮存果汁
- suck up the juice 吸取汁液
- take juice 吸取汁液
- acidified juice 酸化果汁,加酸果汁
- after-pressed juice 二道榨汁,二次榨汁
- chilled juice 冷藏果汁
- condensed juice 浓缩果汁
- frozen juice 冷冻果汁
- pressed juice 榨汁
- rich juice 味浓的果汁
- unsweetened juice 不加甜味料的果汁
Juice from the berries stained her fingers purple.出自： J. Johnston
The maid squeezed the aromatic juice from an orange into a chilled goblet.出自： A. Carter
- ☆ 直接源自古法语的jus，意为汁；最初源自拉丁语的jus，意为汁。