- [U][C]酒,烈性酒 strong alcoholic drink
an alcoholic beverage that is distilled rather than fermented
a liquid substance that is a solution (or emulsion or suspension) used or obtained in an industrial process;
the liquid in which vegetables or meat have be cooked
- Many airports sell duty-free liquor.
- He appears to have drunk a lot of liquor.
- Drinking hard liquor too much is harmful to health.
- Stay off the hard liquor until your stomach feels better.
- Clarified liquor is withdrawn near the bottom.
- Does this restaurant have licence to serve liquor?
- She drinks wine and beer but no liquor.
- Men in liquor must be handled differently.
- malt liquor 麦芽酒
- liquor store 酒店
Yond..black cloud,..looks like a foul bombard that would shed his liquor.出自：Tempest , Shakespeare