- After some brainstorming, he will decide to instate a Facial Hair Tax.
- In general, if choosing between instate schools, or choosing based on cost, KU is a strong contender.
- Palmer assures him that when he does become President, he will instate Mason to a high position of power.
- Those purposes were influenced to the proposals infuriated Russia, despite Washington instate .
- In Mississippi, the president will walk through neighborhood hard hit by last year storm, visit a recovering bussiness and meet for the local instate(and state)leaders.
- We always instate the major idea that surviving by quality, development by reputation, benefit by output, market by low profit.
- in state 正式地, 隆重地...
What seemed a provisional measure worked so well as to instate yet another tradition.出自： E. Bowen