- [U][C]注射,注入 an act of injecting
the forceful insertion of a substance under pressure
any solution that is injected (as into the skin)
the act of putting a liquid into the body by means of a syringe;
"the nurse gave him a flu shot"
- The morphine was administered by injection.
- The doctor gave her an injection to alleviate the pain.
- An injection is better than a pill.
- Those drugs are given by injection as well as through the mouth.
- The nurse gave the patient an injection of penicillin.
- You will need an injection every four hours.
- effective injection 有效的注射药
- an injection of penicillin 注射一针青霉素
I..summoned the doctor, demanded vitamin injections.出自： A. Brookner