- 免除的，免于…的 ，免受的，不受影响的
- [P]免疫的,有免疫力的; 不受影响的 unable to be harmed because of special qualities in oneself
- [P]免除…的,豁免的 specially protected
a person who is immune to a particular infection
relating to the condition of immunity;
"the immune system"
"immune from taxation as long as he resided in Bermuda"
"immune from criminal prosecution"
relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
(usually followed by `to') not affected by a given influence;
"immune to persuasion"
- This patient's immune system has been destroyed.
- I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
- Nobody is immune from criticism.
- The criminal was told he would be immune if he helped the police.
- We are not immune to the influences around us.
- I am immune from the disease, for I had it once.
- They're immune from the violence.
- Being the only son in the family, the young man was immune from military service.
- This medicine will make you immune to malaria.
The officials pleaded that they were immune because they were acting under Government orders.出自： W. S. Churchill