an encircling or ringlike structure
a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
a woman's close-fitting foundation garment
cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients;
"girdle the plant"
put a girdle on or around;
"gird your loins"
- He wore a girdle of famous brand.
- The girl wore a girdle around her gym tunic.
- A thick forest girdled the castle about.
- shoulder girdle 肩胛带
- girdle around 围绕
- under someone's girdle 在自己的控制下...
- girdle about 围绕
- under one's girdle 在自己的控制下...
- hip girdle 腰带
- girdle sensation 紧缩感
- girdle test 环抱试验
- panty girdle 束腰内裤
- band girdle 环剥
- girdle pain 紧缩性疼痛,束带样痛...
- extremity girdle 肢带
- tire girdle 轮胎防滑套爪...
- asymmetric girdle 不对称环带
- pelvic girdle 骨盆带
A green dress and a girdle of twisted gold.出自： E. Linklater
The gun and the gun's girdlesthe holster, straps, stringsswere visible.出自： J. Hawkes
Fragmentary walls..girdled most of the little towns.出自： P. L. Fermor
A massive stronghold, girdled by flame and guarded by a giant.出自： K. Crossley