recover something or somebody that appeared to be lost;
"We got back the money after we threatened to sue the company"
"He got back his son from the kidnappers"
take revenge or even out a score;
"I cannot accept the defeat--I want to get even"
get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury;
"I finally settled with my old enemy"
- I never lend books; you never get them back.
- The democrats hope to get back at the next election.
- get one's own back 报复
- get back to 重新回到
- get someone's back up 惹某人生气,把某人给...
- get off someone's back 不再嘲笑某人...
- get back into circulation 回到正常的生活(与朋...
- get back to the grindstone 重新干枯燥乏味...
- get one's back up 使one生气; 变得...
- get to the back of something 彻底了解事物的底细...
- get back at someone 报复
- get back 回来,返回,取回,恢...
- get on someone's back 找某人麻烦